The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is an entrance exam for admissions to MBA & MCA courses offered by Universities and their affiliate colleges in the state of Telangana. The exam will be conducted in 14 cities & towns across Telangana. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes or 2 hours & 30 minutes.
The TSICET exam is written by candidates wishing to complete a MBA or MCA course from the universities/colleges of Telangana. The exam is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal and is governed by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The TSCHE has announced that the TSICET 2021 exam will be conducted on 2 days i.e. August 19th& August 20th 2021.
For TSICET 2020, a total of 58.392 candidates applied for the exam and 45.975 appeared for the exam out of which 41,506 qualified putting the pass percentage at 90.28%.
- To be eligible to appear for TSICET, the candidate must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized university.
- The candidates must have an aggregate of 50% in their discipline chosen for their UG degree(45% aggregate for reserved categories).
- Students in their final year can also apply provided their final results are announced before the counseling session of TSICET 2021.
Exam Fees –The exam application/registration fees for TSICET exam is Rs. 650 for General Category, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) & OBCs candidates. The application fee is Rs. 650 for SCs & STs candidates.
Exam Pattern – The exam is a computer based test held across designated centres across the state of Telangana and a few in Andhra Pradesh.
The exam pattern is 1 mark is awarded for every right answer and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The exam paper consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which have to be attempted in 150 minutes i.e. 2 hours & 30 minutes.
The 200 MCQs will test the ability of the students to solve Analytical, Mathematical and Communication questions.
The exam duration is 150 minutes (2 hours & 30 minutes).
The application process for the exam is completely online and can be done by the candidates from the comfort of their homes.
Students can opt to attempt Parts A& B of the question paper in English/Hindi or Urdu while Part C will be only in English.
There are a total of 23,000+ seats available through the TSICET exam in colleges offering MBA & MCA programs in Telangana.
Key Dates for TSICET 2021:
TSICET 2021 Notification Release – 3rd April 2021
TSICET 2021 Registration Start Date – 7th April 2021
Last date for registration without incurring penalty fee of Rs. 250 – 15th June 2021
Last date for registration with penalty fee of Rs. 250 – 30th June 2021
Last date for registration with penalty fee of Rs. 500 – 15th July 2021
Last date for registration with penalty fee of Rs. 1000 – 11th August 2021
TSICET Form Correction Period – 08th to 11th August 2021
Admit Card Release for TSICET 2021 – 13th August 2021 onwards
TSICET 2021 exam dates – 19th& 20th August 2021
TSICET Answer Key Release – 27th August 2021
Last date to submit objections against TSICET 2021 Answer Keys – 31st August 2021
TSICET Final Answer Key & Results Announcement Dates – 17th September 2021
The TSICET 2021 will be held in centres in 16 cities + centres in AP – Hyderabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Kodad, Mahboobnagar,Mancherial,Nizamabad, Khammam,Kothagudem,Nalgonda,SangareddySiddipet,Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal, Tirupati, Kurnool, Vijaywada and Visakhapatnam.
TSICET Application Process:
Candidates can follow the guide below to understand how to apply for TSICET exam:
Step 1: Registration and Payment of TSICET Application Fees
- Go to the official TSICET website aticet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the “Application Fee Payment” link.
- Enter the following details asked:
- Candidate’s Name
- Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Payment Type
4. Pay the application fee. A payment reference ID will be generated for filling the form.
Step 2: Filling out the TSICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates applying for TSICET 2021 must keep ready the following details for filling the application form:
- Candidate’s Personal Details like Full Name, Address
- Qualifying Examination Details – Degree details and Results
- Select Exam Centre Preferences.
- Candidates’ Category as mentioned in the Caste certificate (if applicable else General Category).
- CBSE, ICSE or State Board SSC (10th class) or equivalent result.
- Intermediate or 12th Board result/details.
- Choose if Non-Minority / Minority.
- Special Category, if applicable.
- Annual Income of the parents/guardian.
- Address for Correspondence, mobile number and email-id.
Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
- Photograph Format: jpg file of Size: less than 30 KB.
- Signature Format: scanned jpg format of Size: less than 15 KB.