The TSECET 2020 Online Application starts from 24th February 2020. TSECET is a State wide common entrance test which is organized by the JNTU once in a year to provide lateral entry admissions into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Universities, Government Colleges and Affiliated colleges (Private Colleges) across the Telangana State. Through this article the students can get to know all the information related to the TS ECET 2020 like Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, how to fill the online application form, Documents to be uploaded, how to pay the Exam fees, Exam fees, Admit Card, ECET 2020 cut off mark, ECET 2020 Result date, Counselling dates.Sponsored Links
2020 TSECET Important Dates:
|TSECET 2020 Events||TSECET Dates|
|TSECET 2020 Notification||24th February 2020|
|TSECET online application starts from||24th February 2020|
|Last date for submitting application form||28th March 2020|
|Application Correction starts from||9th April 2020|
|Application Correction ends on||12th April 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||20th April 2020|
|TSECET 2020 exam date||2nd May 2020|
|TSECET 2020 Result date||May 4th Week 2020|
|Rank Card Release||May Last Week 2020|
|TSECET 2020 Counselling starts from||June 2020|
TSECET 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy ( Passed & Appearing)
TSECET 2020 Application Form:
TSECET 2020 released on 24th February 2020 and will be available online till 28th March 2020. The interested candidates can apply ECET 2020 through online by visiting the official website.
How to Apply for TSECET 2020 Exam Online?
- Before filling the online application go through the complete application form once.
- The online application form includes different steps like, candidate registration, uploading the scanned signature, photo, and certificates, fees payment.
TSECET 2020 Application Fees:
- For General Candidates – Rs 800/-
- For SC Students – Rs 400/-
- For ST Students – Rs 400/-
TSECET Exam Fee Payment Mode:
Since the TSECET application form is available in online mode so students have to pay the fees online either via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e Wallets.
How to Edit the TSECET 2020 Application Form Online?
- This online facility is for the ones who have applied for the TSECET 2020 and had made some mistakes and waiting to get corrected.
- Visit the TSECET official website.
- The online correction window for TSECET 2020 will be opened from 13th March 2020 and will be available till 15th March 2020.
- So if you want to edit your TSECET online application form you can update by using your registration number during the above mentioned time.
TSECET Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Online CBT mode
- Questions: Multiple Type Questions
- Exam Time: 3 Hours ( 180 Minutes)
- Number of questions: 200
- Negative Marking: No Negative marking
TSECET Exam Subjects for Engineering Stream:
|All Engineering Subjects||100|
TSECET Exam Subjects for Pharmacy Stream:
TSECET 2020 Result Date:
The TSECET 2020 Result will be declared in the 4th week of May 2020, and the following day the candidates can download the rank cards from the respective website.
TSECET 2020 Counselling Starts From:
The TSECET 2020 Counselling starts in the month of June, before the counselling the qualified candidates should gather all the original and photocopies of the documents like SSC memo, Diploma memo, TC, ECET 2020 Admit Card, Rank Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate ( for SC, ST, and BC Students), Gap Certificate( for the students who are having gap in the education) etc.Sponsored Links