What’s about Ukraine?
- Ukraine being a European country of hopes, is located at the end of the northern west coast of Black sea bordered with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between.
- The second-largest country to Europe ranks the fourth position within Europe currently for having the highest counting of post graduates in the field of medicine.
- Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
- Individuals in the country are treated friendly, especially with the Indians. With their warm and cooperative nature with the medical professionals, therefore, there is hardly any scarcity seen regarding the clinical exposures.
- The accommodation with the fee structure is the lowest in the Ukrainian Government medical colleges as compared to China, Russia, and Bulgaria. Even the travelling expense go in hand with special discounts affordable for students.
- The medical colleges of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education in terms of quality, infrastructure, and cost to the students.
- The facilities provide by the Ukrainian Government to the medical universities are highly spent on maintenance of the education standards.
- The graduates from Ukraine are believed to work in any part of the world.
- With the increase in the popularity these days, the demand and recommendation for studying medical in Ukraine continues till date. Willing to pursue medical, those individuals can below learn the following points discussed why they should choose Ukraine or should have chosen Ukraine for graduating in Medicine.
- Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.
- The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus, Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors.
- Availability of scholarships and loans are some of the common yet important benefits to study MBBS in Ukraine.
- It is relatively affordable.
- Medical universities located in Ukraine either private or public are accredited to World health Organization as well as UNESCO.
- It is already a home for some of the top Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD, and other medical degrees to both its citizens and international students.
- There is no need of appearing any entrance test to get admitted to any of the Ukraine’s medical universities.
The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
- General medicine
How do they charge?
|Expense for entire 6 years (in INR)||Name of the respective university|
|20.16 lakh||Black sea National University|
|21.10||Denipropetrovsk State Medical University|
|21.91||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|22.54||Ternopil National Medical University|
|23.10||Zaporizhia State Medical University|
|23.95||Bogomolets National Medical University|
|24.01||Kharkiv National Medical University|
|24.85||Vinnitsya National Medical University|
|25.37||Lviv National Medical University|
Are you eligible?
- Getting admission in a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. You do not require to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS. If you are willing or aspiring to study Medicine in Ukraine, then you have to follow the steps below to check how much you are eligible.
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enrol in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
What are the advantages you may get while studying in Ukraine?
Ukraine has become one of the most preferable destinations for the aspiring students who want to study MBBS in abroad. Some of the advantages are listed below:
1. The medical universities of Ukraine are recognised by WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils of many other counties.
2. The medium of instruction in Ukraine is English which makes it much easier for international students to adapt to the environment.
3. The cost of accommodation is very low as compared to other countries like USA, UK and many European countries. Apart from this, the travel for students in Ukraine is very cheap. Students get special discounts for travelling within the country.
4. The medical colleges of Ukraine offer high quality facilities to the students.
5. The students studying MBBS in the universities of Ukraine are provided with various opportunities to participate in the international exchange programs, conferences, and other scientific projects in various international universities which opens more doors for them to achieve their goals in the field of medicine.
6. Indian students who complete their MBBS from a Medical University of Ukraine can easily get a job in India as the MBBS degree obtained from a Ukraine University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
|Highest Degree Offered||MD (postgraduation after MBBS)|
|Program duration||6 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||Atleast 50% marks in PCB and NEET qualified|
|Tution Fees||3500 USD to 5000 USD/year|
|Hostel Cost||450 USD to 1000 USD/ year|
|Entrance Exams||Not required; but NEET marks is a plus and eligibility criteria.|
|Approval/Recognition||MCI, WHO, UNESCO|