- A revised date has been announced for the preliminary phase of the Maharashtra State Service Exam by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission.The exam which was earlier scheduled to be held in October, 2020 will now be held on March 14.
- Over 2.5 lakh candidates are expected to appear for the Maharashtra State Services preliminary exam this year.
- Admit cards have been released soon after the announcement of the date revision. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of MPSC: mpsc.gov.in, to acquire the admit cards as well as all the necessary details about the revision of the date and updates.
- The MPSC state service exam will be held for selection to Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Assistant Commissioner/ Project Officer, Deputy Education Officer in Maharashtra Education Department, Deputy Superintendent in Land Record, Deputy Superintendent in State Excise, Naib Tahsildar and other posts.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a preliminary exam, a main exam and an interview. The preliminary exam will be held for 400 marks, a main exam will be held for 800 marks, and personal interview will carry 100 marks.
- The preliminary exam will comprise a general studies paper and a civil services aptitude test (CSAT). The GS paper will have 100 questions and will carry a total of 200 marks. The CSAT exam will have a total of 80 questions and will carry a total of 200 marks. The time duration for these papers is 2 hours.
- MPSC had initially scheduled the State Services preliminary exam in April. It was then rescheduled to June. After reviewing the COVID-19 situation in June, the exam was rescheduled to be held on September 13. However, since NEET was also scheduled on the same day the Commission had decided to postpone the exam. Officials had said that it will not be possible to hold two exams on the same day during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- MPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2021 Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) officials will conduct the Prelims MPSC Engineering Services Exam on 27 March 2021.
- To appear in the examination, the candidates have to download the MPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam Admit Card 2021. In addition, officials will issue Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Admit Card in March 2021.
- The admit card issued for preliminary details the venue allotted for the preliminary examination. All the candidates are advised to check the address of the venue and if there is any confusion about the venue then the officials need to be contacted immediately. Candidates who clear the preliminary examination can download the second admit card from the main examination.
How to download MPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official site of mpsc.gov.in
- Then the home page of Maharashtra Public Service Commission will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the competitive exam home page on the left.
- Click on Competitive Exams -> Announcements.
- A new page replaces with the announcement page.
- Check for MPSC Engineering Services Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Login with registration number and password details.
- Then hit the submit button, Maharashtra PSC Engineering Services Hall Ticket 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Download and take two copies of the print out for future reference.
|Assistant State Tax Commissioner||10|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||7|
|Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer||1|
|Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department||25|
|Deputy Superintendent, Land Record||6|
|Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee||6|
Salary & Grade Pay:
- Class- A Officer Rs 15600 – Rs 39100 (Grade Pay according to rules)
- Class- B Officer Rs 9300- Rs 34800 (Grade Pay according to rules)
Prelims Cut-off (As per 2019)
- General -197
Paper-1: General Studies
Paper-2: Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)
General Studies (GS)
Current affairs, History, Geography, Polity and governance, Economy, Social Development, Environment, Science.
(a) General mental ability, Basic numeracy
(b) LR (Logical reasoning) and analytical ability, Decision making and problem-solving
(c) English Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, etc.
The MPSC Prelims Exam is an Objective Type exam of 400 Marks
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|General Studies (GS)||100||200||2 hours|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
**1/3 negative marking system is applicable for both the papers. Questions are set in both Marathi as well as English medium.
|Name of the Board||MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name/ vacancy||Block Development OfficerDeputy Superintendent of PoliceDeputy CollectorDeputy Chief Executive OfficerDeputy Registrar Cooperative Societies,Superintendent State Excise Department and Tahsildar.|
|Exam Name||State Civil and Engineering Service Preliminary Exams|
|Prelims Exam Date (Old)||October 11, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date (New and Updated)||March 14, 2021|
|Status||Revised date released|
|Official website||mpsc.gov.in / mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in|
|Cut off||General -197 Female-180 Sports- 143 Orphan-140|
|Exam pattern||Paper-1: General Studies Paper-2: Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)|
|Exam time||2 hours for each paper|