- Results for 2021 ICAI CA Foundation and Final Exam got released today on 22nd of March 2021. Along with the results, the All-India-Merit-List has also been released on the official website.
- The result was declared by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on the official web portal.
- However, candidates who have appeared for the written examination further wants to know their CA result 2021 they access any of these official websites mentioned below:
- Candidates can access their CA 2021 results through email ID and SMS along with online.
- According to official sources, ICAI will release the CA Intermediate (Old Course and New Course) and CA Foundation result November 2020 today, i.e., February 8, 2021.
- The ICAI Institute has released the CA exam date sheet for May/June 2021 session. The examinations will be held from May 21 to June 30, 2021. The admit cards will be released at least 10 days before the exam.
- Students who are wishing to convert themselves from Earlier Scheme to Revised Scheme of Education and Training, this will be implemented from July 1, 2017, to appear in Foundation.
- Intermediate and Final Examinations being held under Revised Scheme in May or June 2021 are required to convert themselves latest by 5th April 2021.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) said that Chartered Accountancy (CA) qualification of ICAI will now be treated as equivalent to postgraduate degrees.
- In case of any grievances related to result, the CA candidates can contact the helpdesk at:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has made it compulsory for the students to fill the examination form for the May 2021 session.
- Those students who have opted out from the November 2020 session and have chosen the May 2021 session will have to apply online afresh. Examination fees for such students will be adjusted.
- In case the student holds an NRI identity, they will be charged additionally with only differential fees.
- A new official notice has been released on the official website which explains about filling up the examination application form for May 2021. The notice is basically for those candidates who opted out of the 2020 November Examination cycle and chose to apply for the 2021 May Examination Cycle.
- The application is applicable for the students of the following subjects:
- Chartered Accountants Foundation
- Intermediate (IPC)
- Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination and International Taxation – Assessment Test (INTT-AT) (Intermediate, Final Examinations, and Post Qualification)
- ICAI took to Twitter to announce the notice (discussed above). It said: “Filling of fresh exam forms for May 2021 Exam Cycle is mandatory for Students appearing in May 2021 Exams including those who opted out of Nov 2020 Exam Cycle and had opted for May 2021 Exam Cycle.”
CA Foundation toppers:
|Sl.No.||Candidate names||Total marks secured||Full marks||Percentage secured|
|1||Puneet Aggrawal Nidhi Dinesh Kumar Lalwani||361||400||90.25%|
|2||Chinmay Bengani||359||400||89.75 %|
|3||Prasanna Kumar Prafull Surana||357||400||89.25 %|
CA Foundation November 2020 result analysis:
|Gender||No. of passing candidates||Total of candidates||Status||Overall percentage|
How to Check CA Foundation and CA Final Result 2021:
Step 1: Visit the official website – www.icaiexam.icai.org or www.caresults.icai.org.
Step 2: Click on the relevant result link on the homepage.
Step 3: Enter the login details such as ID (i.e., Registration Number) and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to check the result.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
|CA Foundation and Final Result 2021 status||Released|
|Exam||CA Final (Old Course and New Course)|
|CA Foundation Organiser||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Exam Date||January 21 to February 7, 2021|
|Result Date||March 21, 2021|
|Official Website||www.icaiexam.icai.org or www.caresults.icai.orgor www.icai.nic.in|