- The Karnataka SET Result and Cut-Off 2020 are out on January 11, 2021, for the examination which has been conducted on September 27, 2020.
- KSET is one of the distinguished and influential examinations conducted in Karnataka. The examination is governed and managed by Moulya Bhavan commonly referred to as the University of Mysore. KSET is shortened for Karnataka State Eligibility Test which usually gets commenced in the month of October so that after a candidate clears the exam, he/ she is eligible for becoming a lecturer or assistant professor.
- Along with the cut-off, the merit list is out that holds the name of the candidates who have scored the most in the test.
- These cut off and merit list can be accessed by the candidate after login in the necessary credentials such as their name as well as their roll number on the official website: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- The following documents are the necessary attested copies those need to be sent by the gazetted officer to the coordinator of the KSET center before January 22, 2021.
- KSET-2020 Result Sheet
- Online Application Form
- Xerox copy of Bank Challan
- SSLC marks card
- Category certificate (SC, ST, Cat-1, II A, II B, III A, III B)
- PWD certificated (If any) [medical certificate with 40% or more disability] and attach the copy of medical certificate issued by the District Civil Surgeon].
- PG Degree marksheet and certificate
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and PG Degree Marks card/ market and certificate. (For those who have applied under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination)
Follow the steps to check your KSET results 2021 online**:
- Log on to the official website of the university of Mysore: kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- A new page will appear after you click on the KSET 2021 link appearing the website.
- After the redirection, enter your login credentials and submit the button
- Your KSET 2021 results will appear on the screen.
- Check your results and download it.
**The same procedure is followed for checking the Cut off of KSET 2021.
KSET 2021 Cut off marks:
- General (GM): 40% aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together
- SC/ST/Cat-1/ II A/ II B / III A / III B/ PwD: 35% aggregate marks in all the two papers taken together
|Name of the Exam||KSET (Karnataka State Eligibility Test)|
|Governing Body||University of Mysore (Moulay Bhavan)|
|Status||KSET Result and cut off released|
|Exam was conducted on||September 27, 2020|
|Announcement on||January 11, 2021|
|Cut off||General- 40% SC/ST/Cat-1/ II A/ II B / III A / III B/ PwD: 35%|
|Post vacancy||Assistant Professor|