- Reserve Bank of India is releasing the results for Office Attendant 2021 today on 6th May, 2021.
- All the aspirants of RBI jobs need to get their registration details handy to check the result. RBI may release the result in any way including a PDF file of selected candidates or a direct database released on the official website: www.rbi.org.in
- The online test for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 took place on February 9, 2021 and February 10, 2021.
- The candidates must remember that the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 is being conducted for recruitment for 841 vacancies.
- After the result is released, the candidates who appeared for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 can check their results by logging into the official website of RBI: www.rbi.org and then click on the link that states RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. This way you will enter a new page that allows you to enter your login credentials correctly. On correct input, you as a candidate can check your results.
- It is advisable for every candidate to take a print out of the results for future references.
- The candidates must also keep in mind the selection process for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. The candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of online test as well as must score decent in the Language Proficiency Test called LPT, as it will be of a qualifying nature.
- The candidates provisionally selected from the online test will have to undergo the language proficiency test (LPT) where the test shall be conducted either in the official or local language of the state concerned.
- It is also necessary for all the candidates to take a note of the fact that the candidates won’t be considered selected or for selection if he or she fails to qualify LPT round.
- Officials will release the RBI Office Attendant Cut off Marks based on the Category of the candidate (SC, ST, BC, OC & Others), previous year cut off marks, the intricacy of the question paper, etc.
- One who scores equal to or more than the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks will be qualified for the next process.
- Candidates can download the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks list from the official site and check them.
- Along with the cut off marks list, RBI will also release the Merit List for the post Office Attendant that will consist of the names of the candidates who scored more marks in the exam. The list will be released along with the results in the pdf format. Contenders by the RBI Office Attendant Merit list can know whether they are qualified or disqualified for the post.
- According to the marks secured in the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021, the candidates will be named under the RBI Office Attendant Merit List.
Steps to download RBI Office Attendant Results 2021:
- Visit the official site @ www.rbi.org.in
- Click on the link stating RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
- On clicking you will enter a new web page.
- Now enter you valid login credentials to check your own marks.
- The RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name and marks in that RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 PDF.
- Download it for future purposes.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the post||RBI Office Attendant Recruitment|
|Written Exam Date||09th & 10th April 2021|
|Result Date||6 May, 2021|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Language Proficiency|
|Official Website/ result link||www.rbi.org.in|
|Commencement of Result download||To be notified|
|Closure of Result Download||To be notified|