The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced on 31st March 2021 that applicants of the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam can now download their admit cards for the exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on the 9th & 10th of April 2021 as per the official notification released by the RBI across various exam centres in the country. Applicants can download their admit card from March 31st 2021 to April 10th 2021.
The recruitment exams are being held for 841 vacancies. Out of these 841 vacancies, 454 are unreserved, 211 reserved for OBCs, 76 reserved for EWS, 75 for STs & 7 for SCs. The exam question will contain 120 questions with 30 questions each from Reasoning, General English, General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The question paper is for 120 marks with a negative of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
Click here for the direct link for the admit card download page.
Procedure to download the admit card – follow the steps below to download the admit card for the RBI recruitment exam:
- First, open opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on the “Current Vacancies” section.
- Select “Call Letters” and click on it.
- Click on the link of “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants (2020) – Online Exam Call Letter and Information Handout”.
- Select “Call Letter” again and click.
- Enter your login credentials & Login.
- Now, download your call letter and save it or take a printout.