Paytm is one of India’s first digital payments app. Paytm has around 45 crore daily users in India. Paytm is a useful digital transactions app for money transfer from bank to bank, payments of utility bills, mobile & DTH recharges, UPI payments and contactless money transfer to retail vendors, e-commerce sites, and a lot more. Paytm is one of the most downloaded apps in the Google Play Store & Apple AppStore in India, Paytm was at the forefront and leading India’s shift towards digital payments & faster, easy yet secure transactions.
Paytm App Features:
- Bank to bank money transfer using UPI for 140+ banks supporting BHIM UPI
- Mobile, DTH recharges for all major network service providers. Metro card recharge for Mumbai, Delhi & Hyderabad metros
- Order, buy & maintain Fastag for vehicles using Paytm
- Buy & sell digital gold
- Book hotels, travel tickets, movie & event tickets etc.
- Use Paytm for payments on almost all major apps like Flipkart, Amazon, Ola, Uber, Swiggy, Zomato etc. & also for contactless payments at local vendors/stores
- Convenience of online shopping for all major brands via Paytm mall with exclusive offers
Paytm App Download Links: