The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the admit card for candidates who have registered to appear for the Maharashtra Subordinate Services, Non-Gazetted & Group-B combined Pre-Examination. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card on mpsc.gov.in. The admit card will be available for download from 2nd April 2021 till the date of the exam.
The MPSC Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group B Combined Pre-Exam is scheduled to be held on 11th April 2021 for filling up posts of Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & State Tax Inspector. According to the Maharashtra Public State Commission, the exam is the first step in the recruitment process for 806 posts. The exam is part of a 2 step selection process for subordinate services employment – the first step is the written Combined Pre-Exam from which qualified candidates based on merit will be called for interview.
Click here to go directly to the download portal of MPSC Subordinate Services Pre-Exam Admit Card
Follow these steps to download the admit card for 2021 MPSC Subordinate Services Exam:
- Click on the download portal link above or paste the following link in your browser – https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx.
- Enter your username and password then click “login”.
- Once logged in, applicants can see the option to download their admit card.
- Applicants can download their admit card using just their application id by clicking on the “Click here to download admit card without username and password” link on the home page.
- Once the candidate downloads/saves the admit card, they are supposed to get a couple of printouts and carry them to the exam centre.
Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry all valid documents/ids as specified by the MPSC along with 2 copies of their admit card. The admit card will contain all the personal details of the candidate along with guidelines and instructions to follow while appearing for the exam.