- KTET December 2020 Result was declared along with answer keys for different categories separately on the official website of KTET: www.ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- The Kerala Pareekshabhavan is the chief organizer of the KTET examination conducted all over the state of Kerala to fetch qualified primary and high school teacherships every year.
- Candidates who appeared for the KTET 2020 exam can head to the official website (mentioned above) for checking out the results of the exam.
- Candidates should meet the cut-off score to qualify for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2020-21 exam. The qualified candidates must produce their original documents for verification at the District Educational Officer.
- The KTET answer key was released for Category 1 and Category 2 in a PDF file format.
- The exam for Category 1 and 2 was held on January 9, 2021, and KTET Category 3 & 4 exam was held on 17th January 2021. The KTET official website reveals that the question paper of the exam was framed in different sets.
- The KTET exam is conducted in various categories. Following is the categorization:
Category-1: It is for those who wish to teach primary classes that are from class 1 to class 5.
Category-2: It is for those who wish to teach upper primary classes that is class 6 and 7.
Category-3: for classes 8 to 10.
Category-4: for language teachers who wish to teach in Arabic, Urdu, Sanskrit and Hindi for the upper primary classes.
- The Kerala TET examination is generally organized twice every year by the Kerala Bhavan, once in February and once in December.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to acquire at least a minimum qualifying percentage to be eligible for the further appointments.
- Therefore, the respective qualification is eligible to bring in national standards and benchmarks of the teacher’s quality in the recruitment process. It would also induce teachers towards the various educational institutions and students to improve their performance standards.
- Such qualification and eligibility process would send a very positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality. On investigating quality factors from students, essential aptitude, and ability tests aremet with challenges of teaching at all levels.
- General category candidates need to obtain a minimum of 60 per cent marks, that is, 90 out of 150 marks to qualify for the K-TET exam. On the other hand, candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC need to secure 55 per cent marks, that is, 82 out of 150 marks.
- Candidates who can secure equal to or more than these qualifying marks will be declared as Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) qualified.
- After the announcement of the K-TET 2021 result, the candidates will be issued the eligibility certificate by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. Candidates will be able to download the K-TET eligibility certificate by logging into their account.
How to check KTET Result 2020?
- Visit the official website, at www.ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find an activated link that reads KTET December 2020 RESULT PUBLISHED
- Upon clicking on the link, a new page will appear on the display screen.
- Enter your Key credentials for logging in to the Result page.
- The KTET December Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a printout for future preferences.
|Category-1||Lower Primary Classes||It is for those who wish to teach class 1 to class 5.|
|Category-2||Upper Primary Classes||It is for those who wish to teach class 6 and 7.|
|Category-3||High School Classes||for candidates who wish to teach classes 8 to 10.|
|Category-4||Language Teachers||for language teachers who wish to teach in Arabic, Urdu, Sanskrit and Hindi for the upper primary classes, that is, Classes 6 and 7.|
Minimum Qualifying percentage categorically:
|Category||Passing marks||Minimum qualifying percentage|
|General||90 out of 150||60%|
|OBC/SC/ST||82 out of 150||55%|