The JEECUP 2020 application form is available till 25th March 2020. JEECUP is a State wide common entrance test which is organized by Joint Entrance Examination Council UP once in a year to offer admissions into Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and various Diploma courses in different Universities, Affiliated colleges across the Uttar Pradesh State. Through this article the students can get to know all the information related to the JEECUP 2020 like Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, how to fill the online application form, Documents to be uploaded, how to pay the Exam fees, Exam fees, Admit Card, JEECUP 2020 cut off mark, JEECUP 2020 Result date, Counselling dates.Sponsored Links
2020 JEECUP Important Dates:
|JEECUP 2020 Events||JEECUP Dates|
|JEECUP 2020 Notification||1st January 2020|
|JEECUP online application starts from||1st January 2020|
|Last date for submitting application form||25th March 2020|
|Application Correction starts from||26th March 2020|
|Application Correction ends on||29th March 2020|
|Admit Card Issue||April second week 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 exam date for Group A & Group E||26th April 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 exam date for Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H & I & Group K1 to K8||27th April 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 Result date||May 3rd Week 2020|
|Rank Card Release||May Last Week 2020|
|JEECUP 2020 Counselling starts from||May or June 2020|
JEECUP 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- 10th & Intermediate (12th Class) with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry Subjects
- For Engineering Course: 35% Marks
- For Pharmacy Course: 50% Marks for General Candidates
- For Pharmacy Course: 45% Marks for SC/ST Candidates
JEECUP 2020 Application Form:
JEECUP 2020 released on 1st January 2020 and will be available online till 25th March 2020. The interested candidates can apply JEECUP 2020 through online by visiting the official website.
How to Apply for JEECUP 2020 Exam Online?
- Before filling the online application go through the complete application form once.
- The online application form includes different steps like, candidate registration, uploading the scanned signature, photo, and certificates, fees payment.
JEECUP 2020 Application Fees:
- For General Candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC Students – Rs 200/-
- For ST Students – Rs 200/-
JEECUP Exam Fee Payment Mode:
Since the JEECUP application form is available in online mode so students have to pay the fees online either via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e Wallets.
How to Edit the JEECUP 2020 Application Form Online?
- This online facility is for the ones who have applied for the JEECUP 2020 and had made some mistakes and waiting to get corrected.
- Visit the JEECUP official website.
- The online correction window for JEECUP 2020 will be opened from 26th March 2020 and will be available till 29th March 2020.
- So if you want to edit your JEECUP online application form you can update by using your registration number during the above mentioned time.
JEECUP Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Offline Pen & Paper Mode
- Questions: Multiple Type Questions
- Exam Time: 3 Hours ( 180 Minutes)
- Number of questions: 100
- Negative Marking: 1 Mark for each mistake
2020 JEECUP Admit Card:
The JEECUP 2020 admit cards are available from April second week 2020, the candidates who have applied for the JEECUP 2020 can get the Admit cards form second week April 2020.
2020 JEECUP Answer Key:
The JEECUP 2020 answer Key will be released after the few days of the exam, you can get through online by visiting the JEECUP official website.
2020 JEECUP Result:
As prescribed by the exam organizing authority, the 2020 JEECUP results will be declared and will publish the results on the JEECUP official website. By visiting the JEECUP website you can check result.
JEECUP 2020 Counselling Starts From:
The JEECUP 2020 Counselling starts in the month of June, before the counselling the qualified candidates should gather all the original and photocopies of the documents like SSC memo, Diploma memo, TC, ECET 2020 Admit Card, Rank Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate ( for SC, ST, and BC Students), Gap Certificate( for the students who are having gap in the education) etc.Sponsored Links