- JEE Mains Admit Card 2021 has been released scheduling the exam from February 23rd to 26th. The admit card for any exam is considered proof of provisional eligibility for every applicant and therefore, it goes the same with the JEE examination.
- JEE exam has two levels namely the Prelims and the Mains and likewise, both these levels are presented with two different admit cards prior to each exam.
- JEE Main will be conducted in two shifts a day. One shift will be from 9 am to 12 noon whereas the other one will be from 3 pm to 6 pm. During the exam, students will have to take the admit card in a printed format along with a passport size photograph, a valid authorized photo id proof, self-declaration form, PwD certificate (if needed), along with hand sanitizer and transparent water bottle.
- The admit card for JEE Mains is released on its official website: www.jeemain.nta.nic.in only on each candidate’s personal profile which can be accessible after entering specific/unique login credentials. Therefore, it is necessarily notable that each candidate must have their application number and password (or date of birth).
- It is to be noted that the JEE Mains exam can be accessible or the admit cards shall be sent to only those candidates who pass the JEE Prelims exam. The names of every passing candidates are listed in the official website in a pdf form to whom the hall tickets for the next level up exam shall be sent. These eligible candidates are also screened with educational qualifications, age, as well subjected to those candidates who have submitted the complete applications for JEE Mains as per the instructions.
- For those who may be unaware of this, but the exact address of the allotted exam centre is also specified in the JEE Main admit card. In addition, the date and time of the exam are also indicated in the admit card. Those who are preparing for the entrance test must take care to verify that other information on the admit card is correct. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can reach out to the NTA at 0120-6895200.
- Once candidates have verified that the admit card is error-free, the next step to do is download and print the admit card. The NTA has provided certain instructions regarding the printing of the JEE Main admit card. First and foremost, the hall ticket must be printed only on A4 sized paper. Secondly, the admit card may contain more than one page and therefore, candidates must print all of the pages of the admit card. Finally, candidates must also download and print out the self-declaration form, from the NTA website.
- Information Brochure is attached on the official website as well as attached with the admit card which is necessary to be read out by all the candidates before downloading the admit card and getting ready for appearing the respective exam.
- Though the information brochure is same every year, the 2021 admit card is slightly new with certain COVID-19 updates and timetable. As a result of this pandemic, the NTA has issued certain guidelines such as covering of the face with a proper mask, carrying hand sanitiser, etc.
- The NTA has also specified certain documents that must be carried to the designated exam centre. Besides the admit card, one must also carry a passport-sized photograph, valid photo identity proof, PWD certificate (if applicable). Candidates may check the list of documents that are considered as valid photo identity proof. Some of the prominent ones include the passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card etc.
- The JEE Main admit card must be preserved for future reference. It may be noted that the NTA does not issue duplicate admit cards at the exam centre. Therefore, in their best interests, candidates are advised to be careful enough not to lose the admit card.
How to download JEE Main 2021 Admit Card:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website- www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘JEE Main admit card 2021’ presented on the homepage that shall redirect to a new window.
- Login credentials needs to be entered in the given space/ form. In this case, it is the application number and password/ date of birth.
- After logging in, the JEE Main 2021 hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Candidates can download the admit card and take a print out for future use.
How to print the JEE Mains Admit Card
- A4 sized paper print out, typically selected on the option before printing out.
- Both coloured prints out or black and white print out is eligible
- Any kind of coloured print out is eligible except making sure that the photograph of the candidate and their signature must be visible clearly along with the entire admit card paper.
- Eligibility is also considered when all the data about the admit card is printed within the margins on the A4 sized papers.
- It is necessary to note that the admit card print out for Mains 2021 must also include entire the instruction brochure.
Details mentioned in the JEE Mains Admit Card 2021:
- Applicant’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Course name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Candidate’s photograph
- PwD Status
- Test city and centre code
- Date and shift of examination
- Paper (BE/BTech/BArch/B.Planning)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate and parent signature
- Important instructions
JEE Main 2021 April/September Statistics:
|Total applied for JEE Main 2021 April/September||8,58,273|
|Total registered for BE/BTech exam||7,46,115|
|Total registered for BArch||13,609|
|Total registered for B. Planning||699|
|Total registered for BTech and BArch||53,520|
|Total registered for BTech and B. Planning||5,580|
|Total registered for BArch and B. Planning||2,777|
|Total registered for BTech/BArch/B. Planning||35,973|
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 Dates:
|Application form availability||16-Dec-2020 to 23-Jan-2021|
|JEE Main admit card 2021 date||February 10th 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 exam dates||February 23rd to 28th May, 2021|
Problems in downloading JEE Main Admit Card 2021:
In case of any discrepancy in the details in JEE admit card 2021 and confirmation page, candidates are required to immediately mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Errors in JEE Main Admit Card 2021:
To prevent any error in the admit card, students should check the following details carefully:
- Date of birth
- Test centre name
- State code of eligibility
Reporting discrepancies in JEE Main admit card is necessary for the following reasons:
- Candidates will not be able to take the exam in case they have not reported these
- NTA will not be able to make any corrections in the records later
Forgot JEE Main 2021 Password. What to do?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Answer the security question
- A verification code will be sent to the registered mobile number
- A password reset link will be sent to the registered email ID
- Click on the reset password link and create a new password
- Remember the new password
- Login to the admit card link by using the new password
- Download the JEE Main admit card
What to carry along with JEE Main Admit Card 2021?
- Printed copy of admit card downloaded from NTA’s website along with the Undertaking duly signed
- Sanitiser of only 50 ml sanitiser bottle
- Ball Point Pen: This time candidates have to carry a ballpoint pen to the exam hall
- One latest passport size photograph to the test centre. This should be the same as uploaded while filling the online application form. The photograph needs to be pasted on a specific space in the attendance sheet at the examination hall. The photography must contain a printed date on which the photo was captured.
- Transparent water bottle
Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) –
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Aadhaar enrolment number/Ration card
- Special provision for diabetic students. Diabetic students must carry the following things inside the examination hall:
- Sugar tablets
- Transparent water bottle
**Candidates will not be allowed to carry packaged foods such as chips/chocolate/sandwich etc.
Exam day instructions mentioned in JEE Mains Admit Card 2021:
- JEE Main aspirant will not be allowed to carry pen/pencil in the exam hall
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination room
- Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of the sheet and return the sheets and admit card to the Invigilator, before leaving the examination hall
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottle to the examination hall/room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
- Candidates will have to sit on the seat allocated to them
- Candidates will be allowed to appear at the allotted venue of test only
- Wearing a watch inside the exam hall is not allowed
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre once the exam starts
- Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam
- Leaving exam hall before closure/end of the exam is not permitted
- Request for change in JEE Main 2021 exam centres will not be entertained
- Items prohibited inside JEE Main 2021 examination centre:
- Pencil/Geometry Box or any other stationery
- Any kind of paper or printed material
- Eatables and Water (loose or packed)
- Electronic items and instruments such as Mobile Phone, Ear Phone, Microphone, Pager, Calculator
- Instruments such as DocuPen, Slide Ruler, Log Tables, Camera, Tape Recorder
- Any type of watch including electronic watches with a calculator, any metallic item or electronic gadgets/ devices in the examination hall/room
|JEE Main Admit Card 2021 date||Second week of February (15 days prior to the exam)|
|Issuing authority||National Testing Agency|
|JEE Mains admit card download link||www.jeemain.nta.nic.in|
|JEE Main 2021 admit card download by||JEE Main application number and date of birth|
|Details mentioned||Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category, State of Eligibility, Roll Number, Paper for which appearing, Application Number, Exam Centre Name, Exam Centre Address, Timing of Exam, Photograph of Candidate, Signature of Candidate, Candidate’s parent signature|
|Test centres and cities||329 in India and 10 abroad|
|Document to carry at the test centre||JEE Main admit card, a valid original photo ID that is not expired|
|JEE Main 2021 exam dates||23-Feb-2021 to 26-Feb-2021 15-Mar-2021 to 18 Mar-2021 27-Apr-2021 to 30-Apr-2021 24-May-2021 to 28-May-2021|
|JEE Main helpline||8287471852, 8178359845, 9650173668, 9599676953 and 8882356803 and write at JEE (Main) Query Redressal System (QRS).|
|Compatible browsers to download hall ticket||Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome|
|Total applied for JEE Main 2020 April/September||8,58,273 candidates|
|Total registered for BE/BTech exam||7,46,115 candidates|