- The result for IBPS PO examination 2020 was released on 14th January 2021 following the Prelims Score card on 20th January 2021.
- The exam was conducted on 3rd, 10th, 11th October 2020 allowing a huge number pf candidate to appear this prestigious banking exam.
- The exams were conducted on an online mode at various examination centres across India. The result as well as the score card shall also be provided on online on the official website of IBPS: www.ibps.in
- The IBPS PO Recruitment of 2020 is being held to recruit candidates for the post of Probationary Officers or Management Trainee in public sector banks such as:
- Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Canara Bank
- Indian Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Oriental Bank of Commerce and Corporation Bank
- IBPS PO is generally held in three phases: Preliminary, Main, and Interview. Now that the preliminary results are out, the exam is going to head towards the next two vital phases which accepts only those who pass the Preliminary exam.
- All the participating candidates must and should check their IBPS PO Prelims Result 2021 to know whether you qualified for the test or not. If she/ he qualified in the prelims are only eligible for the Mains. So, it is very important for the candidate to check their Results.
- Candidates who score highest or top marks in the written exam, all those aspirants’ names are IBPS PO Merit List 2021.
- Scroll the page to get informed about the cut-off, scorecard, and the steps to check the IBPS PO results.
IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2021
- Each and every participating aspirant must be necessary to secure a minimum mark in each test of an Online written examination.
- All the candidates need to qualify each level or phase (Preliminary and Main Exams) by securing minimum cut off marks to fetch a job in the participating organisations or banks.
- The cut for this IBPS PO examination is decided by the IBPS itself after the declaration of its results.
- The cut offs are based on the number of total vacancies, the total number of candidates appearing for the exam and difficulty level of the exam.
- In order to understand the cut off marks for 2020-2021, below given is the cut off of Prelims and mains of 2018 examination.
|Category||IBPS PO Prelims Cut-off||IBPS PO Mains Cut-off|
Steps to Check IBPS Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee Result 2021
- Visit the official website of IBPS @ ibps.in
- Go to the homepage and search for IBPS PO Prelims Result 2021 link
- Enter your log in credentials and submit it by pressing on the Submit button below.
- Go through the results that shall appear on the screen
- Download the results as well as print it out for future preferences.
IBPS PO Merit list 2020-2021:
- The merit list shall be allotted only after the qualification of Mains and Interview rounds.
- The names of the qualifying candidates shall be listed on the Provisional Allotment Reserve List on the official website of IBPS.
- After the names are listed, every of those candidates are advised to furnish all the necessary documents for further verification process.
- The documents are as follows:
- Passing certificates
- Call letters
- Copy of Online Application form
- Photo ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/PwD
Steps to check IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2020-2021
- Visit the official website and go the homepage
- Click on the link that names IBPS PO prelims score card 2021
- Clicking on the link, it will open you up with the result page.
- Next, enter your login credentials: registration number and date of birth
- Enter the captcha code available on the screen.
- Press the login button to check your IBPS PO prelims scorecard 2021.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||1167 posts|
|Prelims Exam Date||3rd, 10th, 11th October 2020|
|Results Status||Available now|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mains exam date||4th of February, 2021|