- Air Force Common Admission Test, AFCAT exam results have been released by IAF for the year 2021. The exam was typically held on February 20th to 22nd, 2020 in two different shifts.
- Candidates who had appeared for the exam can go through the official website of IAF: www.afcat.cdac.in as the result for that exam is released on it by IAF. Furthermore, the candidate has to log in to the result portal so as to acquire a visit to the personal marksheet.
- In addition, youcan also see the result by clicking on the direct linkhere.
- The AFCAT 2021 examination was held by the Indian Air Force on February 20, 21 and 22, 2021 in two different shifts. The first shift was at 9.45 am and the second shift paper was from 2:15 pm.The admit card for the examination was issued on 5th February, 2021.
- The candidates who have succeeded in AFCAT 1 exam 2021 will have to appear for SSB interview.
- Candidates have to keep in mind that the date and location of the AFSB test has to be selected within the stipulated time. However, candidates who do not choose locations and dates will give IAF date and location details. Candidates can check on the official portal for more details related to this recruitment test.
- For further selection process, that is an entry into AFCAT, IAF shall prepare a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the online AFCAT exam as fixed by the IAF in their discretion. The candidates who are declared successful in the online AFCAT exam will be called at one of the Air Force Selection Boards.
- The candidates who have applied for NCC Special Entry/Meteorology will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centers.
- The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks in the AFCAT exam and AFSB test.
- In order to get admitted, the candidates should secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in written examination and AFSB test as fixed by the IAF. The candidates will be placed in the order of merit on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the AFSB tests.
How to Check AFCAT Result 2021?
- Visit the official website – https://www.afcat.cdac.inand click on the link on the homepage ‘AFCAT Results 2021’
- Click on the Candidate’s login and then enter the required login credentials such as email ID, password and captcha code.
- The AFCAT results will be displayed on the screen.
- It is advised to download result of AFCAT and keep the hard copy for future reference.
What after the AFCAT Result 2021?
- Candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the exam will be called for the next phase of the selection process.
- The shortlisted candidates have to appear at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSB) for further rounds:
- AFSB centers at Dehradun (1 AFSB)
- AFSB centers at Mysuru (2 AFSB)
- AFSB centers at Gandhinagar (3 AFSB)
- AFSB centers at Varanasi (4 AFSB)
- Candidates should note that candidates who have applied for the Flying Branch cannot opt for Gandhinagar. The exam authority will release the AFSB date and venue details along with the call letter soon on the official portal.
|EXAM||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|ORGANIZER||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|POST||Gazetted Officers in Flying Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical)|
|AFACT EXAM DATES||February 20, 21 and 22, 2021|
|AFCAT RESULT DATE||March 9, 2021|