Google Pay or GPay is an online transactions app by Google to make UPI transfers, mobile transactions, bill payments, recharges with your bank account. GPay works with India’s BHIM UPI system. Each transaction requires your UPI PIN & can also be secured with an additional layer of security using fingerprint or face recognition. GPay works with all banks that support UPI. One-step easy scan & pay using QR codes makes it easy to use too. Using GPay for transactions also gives back users rewards in the form of cashbacks & coupons.
Google Pay Features:
- Secure transactions with UPI PIN & security lock
- Supports all bank accounts from banks supporting UPI payments & feature to check account balance too
- Recharge DTH, mobile plans etc. & pay bills of utilities on GPay within the app
- Shop directly from top brands, book travel tickets & much more within the app
- Offline payments at retail stores using NFC, QR Codes or merchant Mobile Number
- Supports payments on all e-retail stores & services like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, Zomato etc.
Google Pay Download Links: