GMAT Exam is organized by GMAC, the full form of GMAT is Graduation Management Aptitude Test, GMAT is an international level exam which is conducted in multiple sessions to offer admissions into different management courses in various Business schools across the India and globally. Candidates can appear up to 5 times for the GMAT exam in a year. There are no specific dates for the GMAT so the candidates can register online. Through this article we are providing the complete information on GMAT 2020 Exam dates, eligibility, application form, admit card, result date etc.Sponsored Links
2020 GMAT Application Form:
The 2020 GMAT Application form is available online, the registration process has been started so the aspirants can apply online according to their convenient dates.
How to Apply for GMAT 2020 Exam Online?
- Before filling the online application go through the complete application form once.
- The online application form includes different steps like, candidate registration, uploading the scanned signature, photo, and certificates, fees payment.
GMAT 2020 Application Fees:
GAMT Exam fees – $ 250 (USD)
GMAT Exam Fee Payment Mode:
Since the UPSEE application form is available in online mode so students have to pay the fees online either via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e Wallets.
GMAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Online
- Total Marks: 800
- Exam Time: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
GMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Any Graduation/equivalent from a recognized University.
GMAT 2020 Exam Subjects & Number of Questions:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||01|
2020 GMAT Syllabus:
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
Analytical Writing Assessment:
- English Grammar
- Graphic interpretation
- Table Analysis
- Two part Analysis
- Multi-Source Reasoning
- Maths skills
- Data Sufficiency and problem solving questions.
- Reading comprehension
- Critical reasoning