- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2021 has been released today on 25th February, 2021 on its official website: www.cbsc.bih.nic.in for the exam that is to be conducted from March 14 to March 21, 2021 at various noted centres of Bihar state.
- The exam shall be conducted in the Written exam mode that is pen and paper (OMR pattern). The board had earlier announced the exam schedule for Bihar Police Constable Written Exam under the recruitment advertisement number 05/2020.
- Candidates who face any difficulty in downloading their CSBC Bihar Constable admit card from the official website due to any reason can get a duplicate admit card by contacting the Central Board of Selection Council (Constable Recruitment) office situated near Boarding Road Secretariat Halt, Patna 800001 between March 10, and 11, 2021, from 10 am to 5 pm. This information was stated by the CSBC head officer in charge of the CSBC exams.
- The syllabus of the Bihar Police Constable exam is vast and consists of the following subjects:
- Political Science
- Candidates can download the PDF for the complete syllabus of the CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam 2021 at csbc.nic.in. This PDF contains the subject-wise syllabus of all the subjects coming in the Bihar Police Constable written exam.
- As per the CSBC Bihar Police Recruitment notification, the selected candidate will be given Pay Scale 3 that means his pay scale will be from Rs 21700 to Rs 69100 plus Dearness Allowance (DA), Travel Allowance (TA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), etc.
- The questions will be based on 12th/10+2 Level.
- In the Bihar Police Constable written examination, one section will comprise 50 questions from Hindi, English, General Knowledge, Current Affairs subjects for a total of 50 marks while the other two subjects will be optional among Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography holding 25-25 questions each for a total of 50 marks thus pertaining to the sum of 100 marks for Paper 1 written exam.
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam 2021 would be conducted in two shifts- the first shift from 10 AM to 12 noon and the second shift from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- The candidates who would qualify in the written exam will be called for physical exam.
- Candidates should keep their admit card after the exam as the same will be required to produce during other rounds of selection.
- Bihar Police Constable Exam 2021 is being conducted to fill 8415 vacant posts of Constable in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB), against advertisement number 05/2020.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 30% marks in order to qualify in the exam.
Step-by-step Instruction to download CSBC exam Admit Card:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CSBC at www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link “Download the Bihar Police Constable Admit Cards under 05/2020”
Step 3: A new log in page will appear on the display screen
Step 4: Enter your necessary credentials: registration number and password and submit to login
Step 5: The CSBC Bihar Police Constable admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Download and take its print out for future preferences.
Bihar Police Constable Exam will be conducted as follow:
|Exam Date||Exam Time||Reporting Time|
|14 March 2021 (Sunday)||10 to 12 PM||9 AM|
|14 March 2021 (Sunday)||2 to 4 PM||1 PM|
|21 March 2021 (Sunday)||10 to 12 PM||9 AM|
|21 March 2021 (Sunday)||2 to 4 PM||1 PM|
Bihar Police Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|