- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released the SSC MTS 2021 Notification on 5th of February 2021, on the official site of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in for conducting the national level SSC MTS Recruitment Exam.
- The SSC MTS Exam is for recruiting MTS (Multitasking Non-Technical Staff) for Group-C non-gazette, non-ministerial posts in various ministries, departments, and offices for the Government of India.
- The last date for the submission of SSC MTS 2021 Online Registration is 21st March 2021 making interested candidates to submit their online application on or before the last date.
- SSC MTS Online Application will start after the Official SSC MTS 2021 Notification has been released, and candidates can fill their registration form by directly visiting the SSC official site once and then start their registration process.
- As per the eligibility, the candidate is required to be a citizen of India, Subject of Nepal, Subject of Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
- The expected number of vacancies are currently unclear but soon shall be updated as soon as it is released on the official website of SSC. However, the number of expected vacancies can be determined from the previous year vacancies.
SSC MTS 2021 Online Application:
- Nationality:A candidate is required to be a citizen of India, Subject of Nepal, Subject of Bhutan, Tibetan Refugee or a person of Indian Origin migrated from:
- Sri Lanka
- Educational Qualification:A candidate is required to pass Matriculation or its equivalent Exam from a recognized State Board or University or Institute.
- Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021):
- The Candidate must be between the age of 18 to 25 (i.e., candidates born not before02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- Relaxation in age is also given to SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
As per the SSC MTS Notification PDF, the SSC MTS Exam is conducted in 3 different levels:
Paper-1 is an online exam that is an objective multiple choice question type.
- Paper-2 (Descriptive Test)
Paper-2 is a pen and paper mode of examination which includes a descriptive paper in English or any other language listed in the government policies.
- Paper-3 (Skill Test)
Paper-III is a skill test that needs to be taken at the candidate’s convenience.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper I
|SECTION||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|English Language||25||25||A total of 90 minutes|
- For every right answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark and for every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks, which will be deducted from the candidate’s final score.
- The Questions will be in both English and Hindi the SSC MTS Exam Paper-I
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 120 Minutes.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper-II (Descriptive Paper)
|SUBJECT||TOTAL MARKS||TIME DURATION|
|Essay writing and Letter writing in English or any Language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes|
- Paper-II will be Descriptive in Nature
- The timing for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is 45 Minutes.
- Paper-II is Qualifying in Nature
SSC MTS PREVIOUS YEAR CUT-OFF
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Word Formation
- Venn Diagram
- Blood Relation
- Missing Numbers
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Phrases and Idioms
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Correction
- Error Spotting
- Cloze Test
- Phrase Replacement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Static GK
- General Science
- Award and Honors in various fields
- Current Affairs
- Indian Politics
Salary: Pay Scale:
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1), a General Central Service Group “C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
- Candidates have to first visit the official site of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, there is a link to register. For new users, candidates have to register themselves on the official site.
- After receiving the registration number and password, by utilizing that login and fill in the application details.
- Candidates have to fill in the information without any error.
- After the successful submission of the online application, candidates shall take the printout for your reference.
|SSC MTS Notification Release Date||05th February 2021|
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process Starts||05th February 2021|
|Last date and time for receipt of the online application||21st March 2021(tentative)|
|Last date for making an online fee payment||23rd March 2021(tentative)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||25th March 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||29th March 2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper I)||1st July to 20th July 2021(tentative)|
|SSC MTS Paper I Result||August 2021(tentative)|
|SSC MTS Exam Dates (Paper-II)||21st November 2021|