- SBI PO Result 2021 for prelims exam has released on January 18, 2021 by the State Bank of India (SBI). The candidates will be shortlisted for the main exam based on marks obtained in 3 sections of prelims exam i.e., English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. Check Your SBI PO prelims result 2021, score card and cut off marks from this direct link of SBI: https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/crpd/po-pre-2020. You can also go through the official website of SBI: sbi.in to get informed about all the updates related to this exam.
- SBI PO 2020-21 Prelims Exam was conducted on 4th, 5th & 6th January 2021. Around 2000 posts were available for the SBI Probationary Officer posts in various branches of SBI, but the number of aspirants were in lakhs.
- The students who successfully qualified in the Prelims Exam are eligible for the upcoming SBI PO Mains Exam.
- SBI PO 2021 is an all-round test of the skills starting from Math, logical reasoning, English communication and comprehension, general awareness, analytical skills as well testing other skills like an ability to present your ideas, ability to convince people and put forth your thoughts. Hard work and dedication are the two most important tools to get through this competitive exam.
- State Bank of India (SBI) will release SBI PO Mains Result 2021, once the mains examination for the same has been conducted. SBI PO 2021 Mains exam is scheduled to be conducted on 29th January 2021. The result for mains exam will be released in February 2021.
- The collective score of Mains Exam and the interview process is taken into account for the final selection of the candidate for the post of Probationary Officer in various branches of State Bank of India situated across the country.
- The Interview Process is conducted to test a candidate’s basic knowledge on subjects he/she is good at. Besides that, questions on General Awareness are also asked in the Interview Process. The Interview Process is the final step in selection of candidates for the post of PO in multiple Public Sector Banks. The Group Exercises & Interview will be conducted from in the month of February/ March 2021
- The final result of SBI PO 2021 will be declared by considering the collective score of Mains Exam and the Interview Process. A merit list is prepared and candidates who make it to the merit list are given the appointment letter by the Bank of their preference. SBI PO 2020-21 final result will be declared on the last week of March 2021.
- It is presumed that like last year, there will not be sectional cut-offs, therefore candidates can focus on the increasing their overall score. The cut-off of the exam would be decided by the exam conducting authorities. For a general idea on the cut-off one can check the previous year’s cut-off.
- Main exam would be conducted on January 29, 2021 and the result for the same would be available by February 20, 2021. For the qualifying students, the Group discussion and the interview would be held in March 2021 and the result for the same would available by March 30, 2021.
- In the preliminary exam, the general category is estimated that the cut-off would be in the range 51-53, for SC around 41-44, for ST category 27-32 while for OBC 45 -48.
- Similarly, for the main exam, the cut-off is expected to be in the following range for different categories; for general in the range of 126-130, for SC category in the range of 108-111, for ST category in the range of 92-98 and for OBC, in the range of 115-120.
- It is estimated that the bank will be short listing 10 times the number of seats available for the final selection.
- It is important for the candidates to fare well in all the different levels like the preliminary written exam, main written exam, group discussion or interview stage. There is a role and weightage of each and every round, thus a holistic preparation is important for final selection.
How to check SBI PO Prelims Result 2021?
Step 1: Click on this direct link: https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/crpd/po-pre-2020to check the SBI PO Prelims Result 2021. This link is the official website of SBI.
Step 2:Go to the current vacancies on the SBI website, then go to results.
Step 3:Click on the first link which says “list of selected candidates who have cleared main exam for Group discussion and personnel interview”.
Step 4:Once you click there, list of candidates who have cleared the exam will open.
Step 5:Enter your credentials (Roll No & DOB).
Step 6: Next, enter security captcha code for verification purpose.
Step 7: You can also simply press Ctrl F and search the roll number or the name and see if the person has cleared the exam or not. If your name appears in the list, then you have qualified for the next round.
Step 8:After the result is displayed on screen, you need to download the result pdf.
Step 9:After downloading, print out as well for the future references.
SBI PO Cut Off 2021
- SBI PO 2021 cut off is the minimum marks required by the candidate for qualifying to the next round.
- Cut off score is designed to select the deserving students for the post of PO as it is very difficult to interview each and every aspirant thus a process is designed to select the deserving students from the complete batch.
- If a person secures marks which are equal to the cut-off marks for the Preliminary or main exam, he/she will be qualified for the next round
- A small difference in the marks could make a large difference in the selection of the candidate.
|Category||Prelims Cut Off (Out of 100)||Mains Cut Off (out of 250)||Final Cut Off (out of 100)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||4th, 5th & 6th January 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Result||18th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Result||February 2021|
|SBI PO Final Result||March 2021 [last week]|