CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) released the admit card for class 10 & 12 students on November 9th for the upcoming Term-1 exams. The student roll numbers will also be posted on the CBSE website along with the admit card to be accessible by schools & students under the CBSE board. The term-1 exams are slated to begin from 30th November 2021 for 10th class students & 1st December 2021 for 12th class students.
Schools affiliated to CBSE can download the admit cards of their students, take a printout and hand it over to the respective students. Students or parents of students in class 10 & 12 can also view and download their admit card.
How to Download CBSE Admit Card for Term-1 Exams:
- Type the CBSE website address – cbse.gov.in and select the ‘Main Website’ option.
- On the home page of the Main Website of CBSE, click on the e-Pareeksha section
- The e-Pareeksha portal will open in a new window with the “Continue to Log In” link
- On clicking the log in link on the e-Pareeksha page, an authentication window will open
- Enter relevant details such as User ID, password & Security PIN (as shown on the page) and Login
- The student dashboard will open with the option to view & download the admit card
- Students can download, save & take print-out of the admit card
No student will be allowed to enter into the exam hall without their admit card.
The CBSE admit card will contain the following details of the student appearing for the Term-1 exam:
- Student’s Name
- CBSE Examination Roll Number Class 10/Class 12
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Address & Name of Examination Centre
- School Number
- Centre Number
- Student’s Photo
- Subject Names with Subject Codes for subjects in which the student will appear
- Examination Dates
- Admit Card ID
- Important Examination Instructions & Guidelines to be followed by the school & students
CBSE has also provided the option for students to change their examination city or country if they would be unable to appear for the exams from the exam centre assigned to them initially. Students can opt for city/country change for the upcoming examinations for only practical examinations, only theory examinations or both practical & theory exams. The students who wish to have their city/country of examination changed must inform the same to their school immediately as the last date to submit for change of city/country of examination by 10th November midnight and schools have time to update the same by 12th November midnight.
The term-1 exams have been scheduled to be conducted via objective type exams and students will have to mark their answers for each question in the OMR sheets provided to them. The board is ensuring that the examinations are held smoothly and prevent any means or use of unfair practices, the examination will see each centre have external observers, flying squads for each area and also the use of CCTV cameras in schools where it is available.
CBSE will also be using advanced data analytics to identify & detect centres where there have been or will be cases of unfair practices during examinations and the board will use appropriate methods to ensure reliability and deter malpractice.