- BSEB Class 10 Admit card for the year 2021 is released on its official website: biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Here is the direct link to download the following exam’s admit card with an ease.
- According to the schedule, the internal assessment/practical exam will be conducted from January 20 to 22, 2021, and the BSEB Class 10th annual exam will be held from February 17 to 24, 2021.
- If you are the following student who is ready to appear this exam must carry a copy of your hall ticket to the respective examination centres where your name has been allotted. Failing to carry this document is a failure to allow the candidate to appear the exam.
- BSEB Class 10 exam 2021 will be conducted between 17 and 24 February. Students appearing for the board exam will get an additional 15 minutes ‘cool-off’ time to read the questions and plan the answers accordingly.
- According to the media sources, the authoritarian of the schools or the Principals of the respective schools need to download the admit cards on behalf of their school students and distribute these tickets to the students manually. These superintendent heads have to pay a visit to the websites personally and enter the login credentials of each of their students, download them, print them out in a formal pattern and distribute them in-handy.
Note: The authorities should put the school stamp and principals of the schools should sign on the admit cards before handing them over to the students.
- The Bihar board matric examination 2021 will be conducted in two sessions. The morning session will be from 9:30 am to 12:45 pm, while the afternoon session will be from 1:45 pm to 5 pm. Students who fail to present their BSEB Class 10 admit card 2021 at the exam centre will not be allowed to appear for the test.
The following details shall be mentioned in the respective admit cards:
1.Name of the Student
2.Name of the Parents and guardian
3.Subject details their code
4.Name of the School
7.Rules and Regulations
- The same admit card will have to be carried by the students for their internal assessment and practical examinations.
- Bihar Board Matric Syllabus 2021 will be completed in a phased manner and monitored rigorously. The examination controller of Bihar Board will publish the 10th reduced syllabus for the academic session 2020-21. Board has proposed to reduce the Class 10th (Matric) syllabus by 30% for annual Secondary Examination 2021.
Follow the procedure to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the BSEB – biharboardonline.com.
- Click on the BSEB Matric Hall Ticket 2021 notification available on the homepage
- It will redirect to a login page.
- Enter the 10th roll number/registration number, and date of birth of the candidate
- Click on submit to view/download the admit card.
- The board exam admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out
- Next, the Principle or the present head of the schools must sign each admit cards manually along with the stamp seal of the school on the same card.
- The admit cards must be distributed manually and individually to each of the candidates, as per the rule of BSEB.
**These given procedures are to be followed by the principles of those schools which are functioned under the BSEB board.
Follow the procedure to download the syllabus:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Board – www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link – “Examination Syllabus Under Secondary Tab”
- The link will redirect you to another page.
- On the new page, chose the subject and click to download the syllabus in PDF format
- Download and take printout the of Syllabus PDF file for future reference.
|Name of the Board||BSEB (Board of Secondary Education, Bihar)|
|Announcement||Release of 2021 Admit card for Class 10|
|Commencement of internal/practical exams||January 20, 2021- January 22, 2021|
|Commencement of the Mains||February 17, 2021 – February 24, 2021|
|Number of exams conducting sessions||2|
|Exam timings||Shift 1: 09:30 am to 12:45 pm Shift 2: 01: 45 am to 05:00 pm|
|Reduction % of the current syllabus||30%|