The AP ECET 2020 Online Application starts from 6th March 2020. AP ECET is a State wide common entrance test which is organized by the JNTU Anantapur once in a year to provide lateral entry admissions into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Universities, Government Colleges and Affiliated colleges (Private Colleges) across the Andhra Pradesh State. Through this article the students can get to know all the information related to the ECET 2020 like Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, how to fill the online application form, Documents to be uploaded, how to pay the Exam fees, Exam fees, Admit Card, ECET 2020 cut off mark, ECET 2020 Result date, Counselling dates.Sponsored Links
2020 APECET Important Dates:
|AP ECET 2020 Events||AP ECET Dates|
|APECET 2020 Notification||6th March 2020 Friday|
|APECET online application starts from||6th March 2020 Friday|
|Last date for submitting application form||2nd April 2020 Thursday|
|Application Correction starts from||13th April 2020 Monday|
|Application Correction ends on||15th April 2020 Wednesday|
|Admit Card Issue||23rd April 2020 Thursday|
|APECET 2020 exam date||30th April 2020 Thursday|
|APECET 2020 Result date||11th May 2020 Monday|
|Rank Card Release||18th May 2020 Monday|
|APECET 2020 Counselling starts from||June 4th Week 2020|
APECET 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Diploma in Engineering/ Pharmacy ( Passed & Appearing)
APECET 2020 Application Form:
APECET 2020 released on Friday, 6th March 2020 and will be available online till 2nd April 2020. The interested candidates can apply ECET 2020 through online by visiting the official website.
How to Apply for APECET 2020 Exam Online?
- Before filling the online application go through the complete application form once.
- The online application form includes different steps like, candidate registration, uploading the scanned signature, photo, and certificates, fees payment.
APECET 2020 Application Fees:
- All Categories – Rs 550/-
APECET Exam Fee Payment Mode:
Since the APECET application form is available in online mode so students have to pay the fees online either via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ e Wallets.
How to Edit the APECET 2020 Application Form Online?
- This online facility is for the ones who have applied for the APECET 2020 and had made some mistakes and waiting to get corrected.
- Visit the APECET official website.
- The online correction window for APECET 2020 will be opened from 13th March 2020 and will be available till 15th March 2020.
- So if you want to edit your APECET online application form you can update by using your registration number during the above mentioned time.
APECET Entrance Exam Pattern:
- Exam Type: Online CBT mode
- Questions: Multiple Type Questions
- Exam Time: 3 Hours ( 180 Minutes)
- Number of questions: 200
- Negative Marking: No Negative marking
APECET Exam Subjects for Engineering Stream:
|All Engineering Subjects||100|
APECET Exam Subjects for Pharmacy Stream:
AP ECET 2020 Result Date:
The AP ECET 2020 Result will be declared on 11th May 2020, and the following day the candidates can download the rank cards from the respective website.
AP ECET 2020 Counselling Starts From:
The AP ECET 2020 Counselling starts from the fourth week of June, before the counselling the qualified candidates should gather all the original and photocopies of the documents like SSC memo, Diploma memo, TC, ECET 2020 Admit Card, Rank Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate ( for SC, ST, and BC Students), Gap Certificate( for the students who are having gap in the education) etc.Sponsored Links