- Soon after the announcement of the results of AP-EAMCET 2021 exam, its counselling with its registration procedures from the second week of June 2021. All the qualified candidates of AP-EAMCET 2021 will be permitted to attend the counselling programmes.
- The result will be declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of the Department of Technical Education.
- The eligible candidates are allowed to attend the counselling only if a list of documents is successfully verified. Scroll the page below to get informed about the list of documents necessary to be produced before getting admitted to the programme.
- The counselling procedure qualifies students to make them eligible for getting admitted to various engineering, medical and agricultural institutes, colleges and universities, where private or public, but within the territories of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Selected candidates can register for AP EAMCET counselling on the official website of the competent authority.
- The mode of exam will be online based on computer continuously taken for three hours.
- It is mandatory that applicants fulfill all the eligibility criteria. In case it is found that misinformation is represented in AP EAMCET Application Form 2021, the candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- The Application process of AP EAMCET 2021 will be made available online from the fourth week of February 2021.
- The registration/application process will remain open till last week of March 2021 (without late fee) and with late fee is till April 2021.
- Students will also be able to make correction in the application, in case of mistake in the filled details from April 2021.
- As the examination is conducted in multiple sessions, the Board has opted for Normalization Procedure. This will help in maintaining equality and fairness at the time of calculating the final scores.
- AP-EAMCET Normalization procedure =GMS+ [(Top Average Global-GMS)/ (Top Average Session-SMS)]x (Marks obtained by the candidate-SMS)
- Here, SMS is the addition of average and the standard deviation in which the candidate belongs. Whereas, the GMS is the average of all the candidates across all the sessions.
- The Top Average Session is the Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to. On the other hand, the Top Average Global is the Average mark of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- There will be 2 subject groups namely PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) for engineering and PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) for agriculture. Each section will have 40 MCQs with 4 options, barring Mathematics with 80 Questions in total.Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark.
- AP EAMCET Result 2021 will be released in the form of a Scorecard/ rank card in first week of May 2021. Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization and ranking.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
- Post declaration of results, JNTU Kakinada releases a merit list on the basis of marks secured by candidates.
- The list will be uploaded on the official website.
- Through this list, candidates will get to know if they are eligible to participate in AP EAMCET Counselling.
- The counselling schedule shall be intimated online, make sure to keep a regular check on EAMCET website.
- During the counselling procedure, candidates have to go through the following levels listed below:
Step 1: Registration for Certificate & Documents’ Verification
- Visit any one of the designated Help Link Centres.
- Give your Rank Card to the officer and register for counselling
- Pay required fee – INR 1000 (OC/ BC) and INR 500 (SC/ ST)
- Post that, a registration cum verification form is issued.
- Fill in your personal details with hall ticket no. and rank details in the form.
- Submit the form at the counter & wait for your turn for certificate/ document verification.
Note: At the time of verification candidate’s Aadhar card details (Finger Print Biometric) will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Step 2: Exercising Options Entry
- After document verification, the council will provide a facility for candidates to exercise options via online mode.
- Fill your choices of courses and colleges as per your preference via AP EAMCET login credentials.
Step 3: Allotment Order
- Those candidates who are allotted seats must download their AP EAMCET Allotment Letter.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of filling choices, availability of seats, category etc.
Step 4: Reporting at College
- Candidates must report at the allotted college as per the allotted time period and confirm their admission.
- Pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
- Failing to do so, will transfer their seat to the next candidate.
AP EAMCET Counselling: Documents Required
Candidates must carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Hall ticket number of SSC or equivalent
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- PH, NCC, Sports certificate
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
List of Courses Offered at AP-EAMCET 2021:
- B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Horticulture)
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)
- B. Pharmacy and Pharma.D.
**MBBS and BDS admissions will be based on NEET scores and 5-year degree course in Architecture is based on NATA/JEE Main Paper II.
How to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2021?
- The registrations for AP-EAMCET presume to take place during the first week of February 2021. The exam is to be taken in an online mode.
- Candidates are expected to go through the instructions carefully before filling any application on AP EAMCET. The first step in filling the application form will involve the payment of application fee which shall be non-refundable. So, it is suggested to read and understand the eligibility criteria and other important instructions carefully.
- The applications should be filled and submitted online on the official website and no hard copy of the application is required to be sent via post.
Step-by-Step procedure to fill the AP-EAMCET 2021 Application Form:
Step-1: Payment of Application fee
The application fee for Engineering and Agricultural students charge around INR 500/-. But if a student aspires to apply for both the above courses then the fee costs around INR-1000/-
There are two modes of payment systems: First one consists of AP/TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centres whereas the latter one follows the credit and debit card systems.
**An additional processing fee (inclusive of taxes) INR 59/- is needed to be paid by the candidate that excludes the processing fee.
Step-2: Know your Payment Status
- Only after successful payment one can get access to the online form.
- Enter Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Mobile No., DOB and select the stream.
- Click ‘Check Payment Status’ and check your timeline of application fee payment.
Step-3: Fill Application
- This step can only be accessible to candidates who have successfully paid AP EAMCET application fee. In the online form, enter all the required details as listed below:
- Personal details – Name, DOB, Gender, Aadhar Card and Address
- Parents’ Information – Parent’s names and Income
- Educational details – 10th class marks, 12th class marks, year passing both classes, 1st – 12th study places.
- Uploading Documents – Scan and upload your passport size photograph and signature as per defined guidelines.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- After submitting the online form successfully, take a print out of the document for future correspondence.
How to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2021?
JNTU will release AP EAMCET admit card 2021 on the official website from third week of April 2021. Applicants are advised to carry their AP EAMCET Admit Card at their Exam Center. Given below are the steps to access the document:
- Visit the APSCHE portal sche.ap.gov.in
- Select the link ‘EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket’
- Enter Applicant Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the document.
- Check all details on the Admit Card before taking a print.
Facts to remember:
- Hall Ticket is a non-transferable document.
- Any tampering of it will lead to disqualification.
- Entry to the exam centre will be barred in the absence of admit card.
- The APSRTC has launched 20 special buses, operating from Guntur, Narasaraopetand Bapatla to 20 examination centres. Helpdesk of RTC – 0866 2570005
- In order to avoid any confusion of locating the exam venue, JNTU Kakinada has published a detailed map on the rear side of the admit card.
AP EAMCET Cut Off (Category-wise)
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||40|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates need to produce a domicile certificate as a proof for belonging to the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Candidates must be above 17 years of age as on December 31. If any student is 16 years old, he/she is equally eligible.
- Indian Nationals/PIO (Persons of Indian Origin)/OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holders are eligible to apply.
- Applicants also need to meet the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974.
- Applicants who are appearing for the qualifying examination in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For Engineering Courses:
- Students must have passed 12th level with PCM as optional or related vocational programme in Engineering & Technology fields conducted by BIE, AP/Telangana OR
- Candidates passed Diploma examination in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or its equivalent recognized by the Board are also eligible.
- As per the age criteria, candidates applying for Engineering programmes should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2021. No upper age limit is prescribed.
For Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- Student must have passed his 12th level exam from a recognized board or university of AP/ Telangana.
- Applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021 and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December 2021.
- For Pharma D, students must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the subjects taken together in the qualifying examination.
Downloading of AP EAMCET Scorecard 2021
Go to AP EAMCET Official Website and click on AP EAMCET Result link over there. Enter the respective application numbers, hall ticket numbers as well as the captcha code. Further save and download the scorecard for future correspondences.
About 25% of minimum marks are regarded to qualifying for the candidates of general category. While in case of SC and STs, there is no as such minimum qualifying marks available. But it is necessary to note that the SC and ST categorised candidates are limited to only an extent of seat reservation by the institutions.
AP EAMCET ranking is based on EAMCET normalized scores (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25 weightage) in the order of merit.
Rank obtained is valid for admissions to the courses offered. Check AP EAMCET Courses
The validity of scores is for the academic session 2021-22.
The result will contain Combined Score, EAMCET Weightage, Inter Weightage and EAMCET Marks.
Ranks obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks in AP EAMCET by any SC/ ST candidate is found invalid will result in cancellation of candidature
AP EAMCET Exam Centres 2021
AP EAMCET 2021 exam centres are pre-defined by JNTU Kakinada. For this year, there are 44 regionals AP EAMCET Exam Centres to ensure a smooth conduct of exam.
- Candidates must select three exam centres as per their preference.
- Once the option is selected, request for change of test zone/ centre will not be entertained later.
- Convener reserves the right to add or delete some test zones notified.
- Convener reserves the right to allot any test zones other than that opted by the candidates.
- Candidates choosing to attempt AP EAMCET 2021 exam in Urdu medium will be allocated a centre in Kurnool only
- Candidates opting for both E & AM Papers must select the option both (E & AM category) while filling in AP EAMCET Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Official website||EAMCET (apeamcet.nic.in)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-based)|
|Language medium||Telugu and English|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics|
|Number and Type of questions||160 MCQs; Objective type|
|Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking; 1 mark rewarded for correct answer|