There are different streams in engineering course one of the most trending and the popular engineering course. Aeronautical Engineering involves the study and the design of the airplanes both fly in the space and the atmosphere of the earth. Unlike any other engineering course Aeronautical Engineering is also a four year course and through this article we are providing the complete information about the Aeronautical Engineering course like eligibility, specializations, course & duration, admission process, carriers etc.Sponsored Links
What is Aeronautical Engineering?
A study of Aeronautics is called Aeronautical Engineering, and the course is related to the manufacturing, designing, and the study of ait flight capable machines.
Eligibility Criteria for Aeronautical Engineering Course:
There are four different courses in the Aeronautical engineering, depending on the stream type the eligibility criteria changes.
Aeronautical Engineering Diploma Course:
- 10th Class
- Intermediate/12th Class
Aeronautical Engineering Graduation Course:
- Intermediate/12th Class
Aeronautical Engineering Post Graduation Course:
- BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering Research Program:
- ME/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering Course & Duration:
There are four different courses in Aeronautical Engineering starting right from the diploma to PhD.
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering – duration of the course is 3 years and the 10th passed and the intermediate/12th class students are eligible to apply for this course.
- Aeronautical Engineering UG Course (BE/B.Tech) – duration of the course is 4 years and the intermediate/12th class students are eligible to apply for this course.
- Aeronautical Engineering PG Course (ME/M.Tech) – duration of the course is 2 years and the Aeronautical Engineering (BE/B.Tech) students are eligible to apply for this course.
- Aeronautical Engineering PhD Program: – duration of the course is 2 years and the Aeronautical Engineering post graduates (ME/M.Tech) students are eligible to apply for this course.
Aeronautical Engineering Admission Process:
There are different ways and different entrance exams to get the admission into the Aeronautical Engineering they are:
- For diploma course students have to appear for the local diploma common entrance test.
- For under graduation course students have to appear for JEE Mains.
- For Post-graduation course students have to appear for GATE exam.
- For Research program students have to appear for CSIR NET exam.
- For UG i.e. Engineering program some of the states like Tamil Nadu, Punjab, and Maharashtra are offering Aeronautical Engineering admissions by conducting the university level exams.
Aeronautical Engineering Specializations:
There are different specializations in the Aeronautical Engineering course they are:
- Electronic Systems
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
Aeronautical Engineering Jobs Recruiters:
The top most companies both from Government and the private sectors that offer jobs in Aeronautics are HAL, DRDO, ISRO, Air India, Indian Airlines, Helicopter Corporation of India, DRDL, NAL, ADE, Civil Aviation department etc.Sponsored Links